VISUAL ARTS component : Curator
- Independant curator and writer specialized in contemporary art. Her numerous projects have been presented in many canadian and foreign museums and exhibition centers.
- Grant holder of the Canada Council for the Arts and of the Ontario Arts Council.
- Commissioner for the Third International Video Biennale in Japan, and for Electronic Landscapes at the National Gallery of Canada (1989); for the first Bienal de la Imagen Movimento at Centro de Arte Reine Sofia, Museo Nacional de Arte Moderno in Madrid (1990); for the exhibition Northern Lights at the Canadian Embassy in Tokyo (1991); for Vidéo Art plastique: 10e Rencontres Hérouville Saint-Clair, Centre d'art contemporain de Basse-Normandie (1996); for Lumière blanche: Igloolik Video at Le Fresnoy Studio in France (1998).
- Curator and on-screen host for Video Art Vidéo, a ten programme series by Canadian artists for TV Ontario (1994).
- Jury member for the 40th International Short Film Festival in Oberhausen, Germany (1994).
- Gale has published essays extensively in newspapers, magazines and catalogues. Her most recent texts are Real Fictions: Four Canadian Artists at the Museum of Contemporary Art in Sydney (1996), and an essay on Robert Houle for his retrospective exhibition at the Winnipeg Art Gallery (1999).