ARCHITECTURE component : Curator
- Since June 1999, professor and director of the école d'architecture, Faculté de l'aménagement of the Université de Montréal.
- Professor at the Université du Québec à Montréal (1977-1999) and director of the Environment Design Module (1977-1982), of the Art History Module (1982-1983), of the Design Department (1984-1989) and of the Design Center (1993-1999).
- Member of the post-graduate studies and research sub-committee (1986-1990), of the undergraduate studies deanship committee (1992-1996) and since 1997 of the undergraduate studies sub-committee. Adamczyk is presently the co-supervisor of numerous master and doctoral thesis in architecture as well as urbanism.
- Guest lecturer in many universities, such as McGill, Laval, Montréal, Carleton, Syracuse, Columbia and Lausanne, he was also a speaker at the International Union of Architects Congress in Montreal ; at the International Congress for Urban Design in Paris and at Harvard University.
- Commissioner for many exhibitions, he supervised the Michel Dallaire exhibition, La beauté des formes utiles (1993) as well as many other projects.